I thought this blogging would be easy to keep up with about funny things the kids do. Well I guess I was a tad wrong. So here is a small update on the Waldron Children!
Shantel is in Kindergarten and already reading. I send her to school for 2 1/2 hrs a day for 2 months and she comes home reading...when did that happen. She is in gymnastics at the Little Gym and is such a natural. The teacher wants to put her in the advanced class. ( I am sure she tells all the kids that) I went to sign her up for the winter semester and the teacher brought it up again, so maybe we will look into it!
Kallie is in preschool. She is still our challenge. I am sure she is giving Miss Chris a run for her money, esp following Shantel. Miss Chris did say that Kallie is doing well and knows her stuff, but her attention span is limited...duh! She is starting to grasp the learning material and understanding the structure. I think this is a good thing for her. She is also in the Little Gym. She loves it and does really well too. Except for that darn attention span, she is constantly running around doing her own thing... at least she is having fun and getting exercise!
Keegan, poor guy, just gets toted around with me and forced to be good. He is such a trooper. We play with blocks and balls while the girls are in gym and he is just a monster with a large vocabulary and a mind of his own.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment